Here is a new collection of some of the coolest looking Baby-G models around.
The numbers are designed to create a multi-dimensional effect that makes them look like they are stacked in multiple layers. Hearts add to the overall cuteness of the design.
Press a button and a black light turns on, which decorates the face and hands with a splash of attractive color. The numerals, dial, and hands of the new BGA-130/131 models are coated with a special fluorescent ink that becomes luminous under the watch’s black light LED. All of this plus World Time and 100-meter water resistance make these watches a functional as they are cute.
- Year of Release — 2011
- Module Number — 5194
- Battery Type — SR726W × 2
- Official Page and Specifications →
Useful things for BGA-130 / Casio 5194
- How to set time on Baby-G BGA-130
- Baby-G BGA-130 User Manual / Casio Module 5194
- How to set alarm on Baby-G BGA-130
- Battery for Baby-G BGA-130 Watch / SR726W
Other color variations of Casio Baby-G BGA-130 Series (there may be more)
Recent News about BGA-130
- [Live Photos] Baby-G BA-110-7A1JF & BGA-130-1BJF on chairs
- [Live Photos] BEAUTY UP with BABY-G Vol.10 – BGA-130TR-7B
- [Live Photos] Baby-G Tricolor BGA-130TR-7B & BGA-110TR-7B
- [May 2016] Baby-G BGA-130TR-7B Marine Tricolor