1. In the Timekeeping Mode, hold down B until the seconds start to flash, which indicates the setting screen.
2. Press C to move the flashing in the sequence shown below to select other settings.
3. When the setting you want to change is flashing, use D and A to change it as described below.
4. Press B to exit the setting screen.
- The 12-hour/24-hour timekeeping format you select in the Timekeeping Mode is applied in all modes.
- The day of the week is automatically displayed in accordance with the date (year, month, and day) settings.