Before using this guide, we recommend:
All settings are clearly explained and understandable.
1. Press A while in the Timekeeping Mode. The seconds digits flash on the display because they are selected.
2. Press C to change the selection in the following sequence.
3. While the seconds digits are selected (flashing), press E to reset the seconds to “00”. If you press E while the seconds count is in the range of 30 to 59, the seconds are reset to “00” and 1 is added to the minutes. If the seconds count is in the range of 00 to 29, the minutes count is unchanged.
4. While any other digits (besides seconds) are selected (flashing), press E to increase the number. Holding down E changes the number at high speed.
- To switch between the 12-hour and 24-hour formats, press D while some digits are flashing.
5.After you set the time and date, press A to return to the Timekeeping Mode.
- The day of the week is automatically set in accordance with the date.
- The date can be set within the range of January 1, 1995 to December 31, 2039.
- If you do not operate any button for a few minutes while a selection is flashing, the flashing stops and the watch goes back to the Timekeeping Mode automatically.