1. In the Timekeeping Mode hold down A until the city code starts to flash, which indicates the setting screen.
2. Use D and B to select the city code you want.
- Make sure you select your Home City code before changing any other setting.
- For full information on city codes, see the “City Code Table”.
3. Press C to move the flashing in the sequence shown below to select the other settings.
- The following steps explain how to configure timekeeping settings only.
4. When the timekeeping setting you want to change is flashing, use D or B to change it as described below.
5. Press A to exit the setting screen.
- The day of the week is displayed automatically in accordance with the date (year, month, and day) settings.