The G-SHOCK masterpiece is back. The original AW-500 has been upgraded to a re-engraved version, bringing the new AW-500 model made of resin and the metalized AWM-500 model.
The new AW-500 brings a total of three color schemes. AW-500E-1EPR follows the traditional black and white continuation of the classic, AW-500BB-1EPR pure black color reshapes the original toughness, and AW-500BB-4EPR shines red and injects cool energy, retro and Clash of new trends, independent attitudes are on the verge.
AWM-500 is the first-generation dual-display model AW-500 released in 1989 with a metalized design. AWM-500D-1APR silver white metal highlights the cold texture, AWM-500GD-9APR golden metal unlocks the retro tidal state, AWM-500D-1A8PR silver white The metal paired with a cool black dial shocks the vision. With the addition of solar power and the function of receiving radio waves for six rounds, powerful genes collide with hard-core imagination, and evolve a trendy personality that breaks the world.
The new AW-500 and AWM-500 are all ready to go. As a trendy coffee, you are not quick to get it?
AWM-500 Profile / Casio G-Shock
Average Amazon Price: may be available
Year of first release: 2020
Best for: Office and Formal Wear, Top in G-Shock Lookbooks
The most distinctive specs:
– Full Metal Come back from 1989 (updated version of the first G-Shock analog-digital model AW-500 that proved to the whole World – the hands, gears, and other small parts of analog watches can be shock resistant)
– Radio-controlled Watch; Multi band 6 (additional way for time sync. This watch receives time calibration radio signals that keep the displayed time accurate)
– Tough Solar (CASIO’s original solar-charging system converts not only sunlight but also light from fluorescent lamps and other sources into power)
– World Time (Ideal function for business people or travelers who want to control two times at one display)
– Day of the week languages (English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian)
– Screw Lock Back (Premium Feature)
– Case / bezel material: Stainless steel (it was never before)
Other colors and full specs: AWM-500 Wiki Page
Best Guide to All G-Shock Watches — composed by Experts