In celebration of BABY-G’s 25th anniversary Casio is collaborating with Pikachu, the 25th Pokémon in the Pokédex.
Long-time fans of the Pokémon video game franchise will enjoy the distinctively retro details on the BABY-G watch, which incorporates the style of the original Pokémon Red and Pokémon Green video games released in Japan in 1996 in a fun and ingenious way. A familiar yellow polygon-style Pikachu appears when the EL backlight is turned on, while Pikachu’s silhouette can be discovered etched on the case back.
The ultimate finishing touch? Your limited edition watch will be presented in a specially shaped Poké Ball packaging.
BA-110 Profile / Casio Baby-G
Average Amazon Price: $120 (yes, we may earn a commission on qualifying purchases from our links to Amazon)
Year of first release: 2013
Nominations: best design, best price
The most distinctive specs:
– 100-meter water resistance (good for swimming but not for deep diving)
– World time (Displays the current time in major cities and specific areas around the world)
– Stopwatch (Measuring capacity: 23:59’59.99”; Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times)
– Countdown timer (Countdown range: 24 hours)
– 5 daily alarms (The daily alarm reminds you about recurring events with an acoustic signal at the time you have set. This model has 5 independent alarms for flexible reminders of important appointments)
– LED light (A light-emitting diode (LED) is used to illuminate the watch face)
Other colors and full specs: BA-110 Wiki Page