From BABY-G, the casual watch for today’s active woman, comes a new Beach Color Series of pastel colored models in the image of seashells and other marine scenes.
Choose from among three different models: the BGA-180BE with a Tide Graph function for surfers and other marine sports lovers, the BGA-190BE that simultaneously shows the current time in two times zones, and the mannish design BA-110BE.
The blue models feature refreshing pastel blue coloring in the image of the summer ocean, while the pink models have pastel pink coloring that recall the image of seashells reflecting the sun off of a beach.
BGA-180 Profile / Casio Baby-G
Average Amazon Price: $100 (yes, we may earn a commission on qualifying purchases from our links to Amazon)
Year of first release: 2015
Nominations: best design, best size, best functions, best price
The most distinctive specs:
– 100-meter water resistance (good for swimming but not for deep diving)
– Thermometer (can measure and display the outside temperature in a range from -10 C to 60 C)
– Tide graph (tide level for specific date and time)
– Moon data (moon age of the specific date)
– Tidal Trend Indicator (Shows tidal changes over the next 12 hours)
– Counter (Keep track of a count up to 999)
– Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents)
Other colors and full specs: BGA-180 Wiki Page