Hello Kitty ‘s theme collaboration watch that travels around the world has a design and function that tickles the hearts of women who travel as a hobby. The base model adopts “BGA-190” with dual dial world time function. Since it is possible to confirm the time of 2 cities at the same time, we can always check the time in Japan even in overseas travel destinations. Furthermore, it has an impact resistant structure and 10 ATM water resistant.
In the minute hand of the clock, a red ribbon symbolizing Hello Kitty is arranged, and it is a design unique to collaboration. The band is given a design imitating the immigration stamp pushed by passport.
In addition, original design pilot Hello Kitty commemorating the collaboration was arranged in the back cover of the watch and the special package. For the exclusive package, it is a trunk type case, which has become a specification that excites the mood of a journey.
BGA-190 Profile / Casio Baby-G
Average Amazon Price: $180 (yes, we may earn a commission on qualifying purchases from our links to Amazon)
Year of first release: 2015
Nominations: best design, best price, best size
The most distinctive specs:
– 100-meter water resistance (good for swimming but not for deep diving)
– Dual Time (In addition to the time in your current location, which is indicated by wide hour and minute hands, a second time can be indicated by the electronic dial)
– World time (31 time zones)
– Stopwatch (Measuring capacity: 59’59; Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times)
– Countdown timer (Countdown range: 60 minutes)
– Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents)
Other colors and full specs: BGA-190 Wiki Page