Expressed three-dimensionally on the dial as a design with motifs “studs” used for decorating fashion accessories such as belts, wallets, sneakers. Cases, bands are gathered up in white one-tone collars, finished in sporty texture by gloss processing.
In addition to hour hand showing home time, dual dial world time function which displays two time at the same time is installed by laying out 12 hour total to guide the time of 48 cities in the world at 6 o’clock. We are improving usability in traveling destinations such as checking overseas time. The time of the city of the home time and the world time can be exchanged by pressing the button at 4 o’clock position with easy operation.
BGA-195 Profile / Casio Baby-G
Average Amazon Price: $110 (yes, we may earn a commission on qualifying purchases from our links to Amazon)
Year of first release: 2016
Nominations: best design, best price
The most distinctive specs:
– 100-meter water resistance (good for swimming but not for deep diving)
– World time (31 time zones)
– Stopwatch (Measuring capacity: 59’59; Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times)
– Countdown timer (Countdown range: 60 minutes)
– Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents)
– Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
Other colors and full specs: BGA-195 Wiki Page