Akua planet collaboration model BABY-G coral protection organization served as president by Mr. Tanaka Ritsuko (hereinafter “Riko”) was released in June! In commemoration of the release , I participated as BABY-G to CHURAUMI SUPRUN 2018 held on June 24 by Ritsuko-san. This time , not only the event report and snap, but also the feelings of Ritsuko’s ocean We will also deliver the appeal of Aqua Planet Collaboration Model.
A watch worn by Grace wearing a blue sea × blue denim too dazzling is a collaboration model with a coral protection group Aqua Planet, who is the president of this event organized by Riko Tanaka. It is a special model expressing the multicolor of salmon spreading in the sea and salmon pink which imaged a coral egg as a base color to the base color which symbolizes the beautiful sea with a gradation on the dial plate.
BGA-250 Profile / Casio Baby-G
Average Amazon Price: $105 (yes, we may earn a commission on qualifying purchases from our links to Amazon)
Year of first release: 2019
Nominations: best design, best price
The most distinctive specs:
– 100-meter water resistance (good for swimming but not for deep diving)
– Neon Illuminator (Illuminating the display causes the face, and hour and minute hands to glow with neon color, which looks great late on a dark outdoor night)
– World time (Displays the current time in major cities and specific areas around the world)
– Stopwatch (Measuring capacity: 59’59; Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times)
– Timer (Countdown range: 60 minutes; Auto-repeat, time up alarm)
– 5 daily alarms (The daily alarm reminds you about recurring events with an acoustic signal at the time you have set. This model has 5 independent alarms for flexible reminders of important appointments)
– 3-years battery
Other colors and full specs: BGA-250 Wiki Page
Best Guide to All Baby-G Watches — composed by Experts