G-SHOCK / BABY-G has produced various environmental groups and collaboration models since the late 90’s, and has continued to support the groups. In 2019, actress Ritsuko Tanaka will also support Aqua Planet, a non-profit organization that carries out coral reef conservation activities as director.
The theme of this model is a coral reef that shines brightly in the beautiful sea. Inspired by corals, the clock body is coral red skeleton, and the dial is colored with gradation. At 4 o’clock, the design of the Dharma Haze enshrined in the eyebrow is drawn.
The band is printed with the Aqua Planet logo and the words “Love The Sea And The Earth” and the back cover is engraved with the symbol “Love The Sea And The Earth”.
The package is a special design based on coral red, similar to a watch, depicting how anemone fish and dalmahaze swim nicely.
It is an appearance of a special model born from the spirit of protecting the beautiful sea and protecting living things.
BGA-250 Profile / Casio Baby-G
Average Amazon Price: $105 (yes, we may earn a commission on qualifying purchases from our links to Amazon)
Year of first release: 2019
Nominations: best design, best price
The most distinctive specs:
– 100-meter water resistance (good for swimming but not for deep diving)
– Neon Illuminator (Illuminating the display causes the face, and hour and minute hands to glow with neon color, which looks great late on a dark outdoor night)
– World time (Displays the current time in major cities and specific areas around the world)
– Stopwatch (Measuring capacity: 59’59; Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times)
– Timer (Countdown range: 60 minutes; Auto-repeat, time up alarm)
– 5 daily alarms (The daily alarm reminds you about recurring events with an acoustic signal at the time you have set. This model has 5 independent alarms for flexible reminders of important appointments)
– 3-years battery
Other colors and full specs: BGA-250 Wiki Page