Introducing a new model created in collaboration between BABY-G, the casual watch for active women, and 5252 by o!oi, the iconic Seoul fashion brand that is always at the forefront of Korean street fashions.
The three colors and large logo plate of this model recall the street fashion designs of the ’90s.
The base model is the BGD-501, which was the original BABY-G, with a wire protector that recalls the BABY-G look of the ’90s. A white semi-transparent band contrasts with a vivid blue face and vivid red protector.
The entire band is printed with the 5252 by o!oi signature logo in large characters, and the back cover also sports the 5252 by o!oi logo. Blue, white, and red coloring is also used for the special packaging of this model.
This new special collaboration model is the ultimate in street fashion chic in a sporty design.
BGD-560 Profile / Casio Baby-G
Average Amazon Price: $80 (yes, we may earn a commission on qualifying purchases from our links to Amazon)
Year of first release: 2017
Best for: Kids and Girls
The most distinctive specs:
– 200-meter water resistance (good for swimming but not for deep diving)
– World time (Displays the current time in major cities and specific areas around the world)
– Stopwatch (Measuring capacity: 59’59.99”; Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times)
– Timer (Countdown range: 24 hours)
– 5 daily alarms (The daily alarm reminds you about recurring events with an acoustic signal at the time you have set. This model has 5 independent alarms for flexible reminders of important appointments)
– 3-years battery
Other colors and full specs: BGD-560 Wiki Page