These models are available in a choice of five different colors that go well with sportswear: three in lime green, one in trendy pastel pink, one in standard white. A thin case is made possible by a new structure. The thin size and bright colors make it possible to coordinate easily with a variety of different sports wear.
Features that support normal daily health management and exercise include indication of your progress towards a step target, graphic indication of the number of steps you take per hour, and more. A Step Reminder feature uses the two digital indicators at 7 o’clock and an audible alert to let you know when you have not walked enough within a specific period. Memory for 30 lap time records stores your performance during your last measurement session. Two high-brightness LED lights are provided for separate illumination of the face and the digital display.
BGS-100 Profile / Casio Baby-G
Average Amazon Price: $140 (yes, we may earn a commission on qualifying purchases from our links to Amazon)
Year of first release: 2017
Nominations: best design, best size
The most distinctive specs:
– 100-meter water resistance (good for swimming but not for deep diving)
– Step count (A built-in 3-axis acceleration sensor begins counting steps the moment you start to walk.)
– Super Illuminator (double) illuminates the face and digital display
– Dual time on display (Home time swapping)
– Stopwatch (Measuring capacity: 23:59’59; Memory capacity: Up to 30 records (used by lap number and lap time))
– Timer (Countdown range: 100 minutes)
– Daily alarms (reminds you about recurring events with an acoustic signal at the time you have set. This model has 5 independent alarms for flexible reminders of important appointments)
Other colors and full specs: BGS-100 Wiki Page