From BABY-G’s tide graph function sports line “G-LIDE”, the form of the round case is the appearance of a retro New model.
A lineup of four black and white simple monotone colors and pink and purple inspired by 90’s surf items. By the combination of square dial × round case, the form is finished in 90s taste. We adopt mat material for Case band and are easy to wear and are clean impression.
In terms of functions, it uses a tide graph that can confirm tide point information on surf points. Digitally displays the low tide and high tide heights to make it easy to imagine.
Of course summer beach activity, it is appearance of New G-LIDE which enlivens the summer fashion scene.
BLX-570 Profile / Casio Baby-G
Average Amazon Price: $65 (yes, we may earn a commission on qualifying purchases from our links to Amazon)
Year of first release: 2019
Best for: Kids and Girls
The most distinctive specs:
– 200-meter water resistance (good for swimming but not for deep diving)
– Tide graph (tide level for specific date and time)
– Moon data (moon age of the specific date)
– Flash alert (Flashes with buzzer that sounds for alarms, hourly time signal, countdown timer progress beeper, and stopwatch auto start)
– Stopwatch (Measuring capacity: 23:59’59.99”; Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times;
Other: 5-second countdown auto start)
– Countdown timer (Countdown range: 24 hours; Auto-repeat, progress beeper on/off)
– Daily alarms (reminds you about recurring events with an acoustic signal at the time you have set. This model has 5 independent alarms for flexible reminders of important appointments)
– 3-years battery
Other colors and full specs: BLX-570 Wiki Page