The Ultimate Guide to All G-SHOCKs — composed by Experts
DOVER, NEW JERSEY, FEBRUARY 19, 2020 – Today, Casio G-SHOCK(Opens the G-SHOCK website in new window)(Opens the website in new window) announces the latest addition to its refined lineup of women’s G-MS timepieces. Boasting an eye-catching slim 10.5mm thin case, the new model comes with custom detailing including a flat, rose gold IP metal bezel, pyramid cut index, and octagonal shaped crown button, made to accentuate any look.
The new MSGS500G-1A(Opens the MSGS500G-1A website in new window)(Opens the website in new window) also comes with the sleek yet tough finishes that the G-MS collection is known for, including a durable polyurethane, all-black band that upholds the luxurious look of the slimmer timepiece.
The MSGS500G-1A(Opens the MSGS500G-1A website in new window)(Opens the website in new window) also arrives with advanced technical features including tough solar technology for self-charging capabilities.
Additionally, the new watch comes equipped with standard G-SHOCK technology, which includes:
- 100M water resistance and shock resistance
- Daily alarm
- Full auto calendar
- Low Battery Alert
The MSGS500G-1A(Opens the MSGS500G-1A website in new window)(Opens the website in new window) will retail for $220 and will be available for purchase starting this March at selected G-SHOCK retailers including Macy’s, G-SHOCK Soho Store, and gshock.com.
MSG-S500 Profile / Casio Baby-G
Average Amazon Price: may be available (Official Casio Store on Amazon)
Year of first release: 2020
Nominations: best design, best classic, best size, best price, best functions
The most distinctive specs:
– 100-meter water resistance (good for swimming but not for deep diving)
– Solid Steel case (for the active and sophisticated woman of today, announces cool new models with simple and highly elegant designs)
– Tough Solar (CASIO’s original solar-charging system converts not only sunlight but also light from fluorescent lamps and other sources into power)
– Date display (adjustable, 31 days or easy manual correction)
Other colors and full specs: MSG-S500 Wiki Page