*thanks to www.watch4you.com.ua
The reason for starting dance
I joined the dance club in junior high school. I was wondering whether to join the tea ceremony club or the dance club, but the tea ceremony club seems to get fat because I ate too much sweets (laughs), and my friend said that I wanted to join the dance club, so I decided to join the dance club!
- Breakdance from the beginning?
The dance club was special and specialized in breakdancing (laughs). The practice was hard. It’s a good memory to win the “Japan Junior High School Dance Club Championship”!
- What are your difficulties as a female break dancer?
As I grew up, my body changed and it became difficult to do the technique, but I do not feel disadvantaged even if I battle with boys.
- What is your specialty?
Rotating techniques such as Air Tracks and Headspin. There are many people who can do the tricks, but I want to showcase the individuality and world view that only I have!
- What are you aware of in the dance battle?
The battle is “do your best” anyway. Not only do you do your best, you are fighting while having fun!
- What if the wall is bumpy?
It always hits the wall. The first thing to clear is to set a familiar goal. Set a period and do your best until you achieve it. I’m also inspired by watching videos of female dancers of the same generation!
- How do you spend your time other than dancing?
When you take a rest, you decide to take a rest, and you are free and have fun! I go to eat my favorite sweets and take a rest at home.
- What are you trying to do other than dance?
I am challenging the stage and models, and I am also focusing on SNS. After that, you are doing your best to practice as a member of the first dance professional league “D.LEAGUE”!
*The future of the dream?
I want to participate in various battles and win. And I want to do my best so that breakdance can appear in the official Olympic Games! … And I want to live in a house I designed in the future!
BGA-150 Profile / Casio Baby-G
Average Amazon Price: $150 (yes, we may earn a commission on qualifying purchases from our links to Amazon)
Year of first release: 2012
Nominations: best design, best price
The most distinctive specs:
– 100-meter water resistance (good for swimming but not for deep diving)
– World time (29 time zones)
– Stopwatch (Measuring capacity: 59’59’; Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times)
– Countdown timer (Countdown range: 60 minutes)
– 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
– 3-years battery
Other colors and full specs: BGA-150 Wiki Page
Best Guide to All Baby-G Watches — composed by Experts