Nanaka Kawamura , a “two-sword” , who is active as a mixed martial artist while belonging to the idol group “Kamen Joshi “. The reason why she is so popular with her cute visuals and kindness is that she is both idol and mixed martial arts
The reason for starting idol is the existence of classmates.
When I was in high school, I had a classmate who was an idol. It happens to be in the same class. I was invited by the child. I was originally interested in entertainment, so I decided to give it a try. The friend quit, but I don’t need to match, I thought I’d do my best, so I decided to continue.
Being buried by just an idol. Mixed Martial Arts from a sense of crisis.
I’ve been doing idols since high school, but the number of other idol groups is gradually increasing, and I feel a sense of danger that if I don’t do something different from people, I will be buried. I think Kamen Girls are also different idols, but I also want to have weapons among myself. At that time, it’s cool to see a mixed martial arts match live! This is it! So I decided to start myself. It was the only women’s martial arts event in Japan called “DEEP JEWELS”, but all the players were shining!
I like the girly part of BABY-G. I like pink, so I thought it had a very cute design! In today’s fashion too, I chose skirts instead of pants because the tops were black and pink was cute according to the watch.
BGA-250 Profile / Casio Baby-G
Average Amazon Price: $105 (yes, we may earn a commission on qualifying purchases from our links to Amazon)
Year of first release: 2019
Nominations: best design, best price
The most distinctive specs:
– 100-meter water resistance (good for swimming but not for deep diving)
– Neon Illuminator (Illuminating the display causes the face, and hour and minute hands to glow with neon color, which looks great late on a dark outdoor night)
– World time (Displays the current time in major cities and specific areas around the world)
– Stopwatch (Measuring capacity: 59’59; Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times)
– Timer (Countdown range: 60 minutes; Auto-repeat, time up alarm)
– 5 daily alarms (The daily alarm reminds you about recurring events with an acoustic signal at the time you have set. This model has 5 independent alarms for flexible reminders of important appointments)
– 3-years battery
Other colors and full specs: BGA-250 Wiki Page