Enjoy the Edifice x Scuderia AlphaTauri | EQB-1000 official video. The watch was first released in 2019 and is loved for Edifice Connected App and many other features.
The EDIFICE EQB-1000 is a solar chronograph which can be linked via Bluetooth with your smartphone. The brands motto “Speed And Intelligence” is derived from the dynamics of motor sports and the sporty design. Since 2016 EDIFICE is team partner of Scuderia Alpha Tauri former Scuderia Toro Rosso.
EQB-1000 belongs to Edifice Smartphone Link Collection
EQB-1000 Profile / Casio Edifice
Average Amazon Price: $330 (yes, we may earn a commission on qualifying purchases from our links to Amazon)
Year of first release: 2019
Nominations: best design, best materials, best functions, best size
The most distinctive specs:
– 100-meter water resistance (good for swimming but not for deep diving)
– Edifice Connected App (you may manage all watch settings through your phone)
– Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth(R)) (for time sync with your phone data)
– Tough Solar (CASIO’s original solar-charging system converts not only sunlight but also light from fluorescent lamps and other sources into power)
– Sapphire crystal (no scratches, no flares)
– Last Lap Differential Indicator (When using the watch to measure lap times, the difference between the current lap and the last lap is indicated by a dial within a range of –5 to +1 seconds)
– Dual Dial World Time (A dial on the face of the watch always shows the current time in another zone whenever you need it. A sub-dial also indicates a.m. or p.m. at a glance)
Other colors and full specs: EQB-1000 Wiki Page