Not a smartwatch, but a smart watch!
Local time will automatically be adjusted whenever this watch is connected to your smartphone thanks to Bluetooth® Smart!
EQB-1000 Profile / Casio Edifice
Average Amazon Price: $330 (yes, we may earn a commission on qualifying purchases from our links to Amazon)
Year of first release: 2019
Nominations: best design, best materials, best functions, best size
The most distinctive specs:
– 100-meter water resistance (good for swimming but not for deep diving)
– Edifice Connected App (you may manage all watch settings through your phone)
– Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth(R)) (for time sync with your phone data)
– Tough Solar (CASIO’s original solar-charging system converts not only sunlight but also light from fluorescent lamps and other sources into power)
– Sapphire crystal (no scratches, no flares)
– Last Lap Differential Indicator (When using the watch to measure lap times, the difference between the current lap and the last lap is indicated by a dial within a range of –5 to +1 seconds)
– Dual Dial World Time (A dial on the face of the watch always shows the current time in another zone whenever you need it. A sub-dial also indicates a.m. or p.m. at a glance)
Other colors and full specs: EQB-1000 Wiki Page
All Edifice Watches on Active Sale in 2020 — our verified and complete guide