From “EDIFICE” that continues to evolve as an advanced high-performance metal chronograph, a new high-spec thin smartphone link model will be introduced with the Octagon bezel.
Despite being a multi-needle chronograph equipped with a smartphone link by Bluetooth® and a tough solar that charges the solar power even with a little light, the thin case of 8.9 mm achieves both high functionality and wearability. The newly adopted Octagon bezel creates a sporty yet luxurious design.
EQB-1100 Profile / Casio Edifice
Average Amazon Price: may be available
Year of first release: 2020
Lineup: Edifice Smartphone Link
The most distinctive specs:
– Multi-needle chronograph (together with newly adopted Octagon bezel creates a sporty yet luxurious design)
– Edifice Connected App (you may manage all watch settings through your phone)
– Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth(R)) (for time sync with your phone data)
– Tough Solar (CASIO’s original solar-charging system converts not only sunlight but also light from fluorescent lamps and other sources into power)
– Thin case (8.9 mm achieves both high functionality and wearability)
– 100-meter water resistance (good for swimming but not for deep diving)
All Edifice Watches on Active Sale in 2020 — our verified and complete guide