The LOV-19B models were designed under the direction of Makoto Oozu, owner of a shop named TOKYO PiXEL. The base models are the square face DW-5600 and BGD-560. The faces of these models are decorated with an 8-bit dot pattern boundary and characters. Everything about these watches makes them vivid reminders of the 1990s.
The bands are decorated with the 8-bit dot characters “XOXO,” which stand for “hugs and kisses.” Basic black coloring is accented by red and green Christmas hues.
Pressing the light button of the G-SHOCK model causes the image of mistletoe and a devil to appear on the screen. On the BABY-G model, the image of mistletoe and an angel appears. These models come in a special package decorated with pixel graphics, making them suitable as gift items for that someone special.
These special models are perfect for two people wishing to spend Christmas Eve together.
BGD-560 Profile / Casio Baby-G
Average Amazon Price: $80 (yes, we may earn a commission on qualifying purchases from our links to Amazon)
Year of first release: 2017
Best for: Kids and Girls
The most distinctive specs:
– 200-meter water resistance (good for swimming but not for deep diving)
– World time (Displays the current time in major cities and specific areas around the world)
– Stopwatch (Measuring capacity: 59’59.99”; Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times)
– Timer (Countdown range: 24 hours)
– 5 daily alarms (The daily alarm reminds you about recurring events with an acoustic signal at the time you have set. This model has 5 independent alarms for flexible reminders of important appointments)
– 3-years battery
Other colors and full specs: BGD-560 Wiki Page