G-SHOCK G-LIDE series specially designed for surfing has launched the new GBX-100NS watch, helping you to ride freely among the waves and complete the cool promise with summer.
The watch frame is made of resin and metal materials, which can better withstand the impact of the underwater environment. The front protection button improves the convenience of operating functions. The polyurethane watchband has an open design at the end, which is soft to the touch and can drain and wick sweat, making it more comfortable to wear.
The watch is equipped with Bluetooth connectivity, allowing you to easily select the best surfing location in about 3,300 cities around the world. Equipped with a high-definition MIP LCD display, which improves the readability of information such as tide graphs, moon data, high tide/low tide time, sunrise/sunset time, etc., it can provide strong support for surfers all over the world.
Hurry up and join the team of G-SHOCK “Tide-Cool”, and go through the waves at sea together, this summer!
Average Amazon Price: 190$ (yes, we may earn a commission on qualifying purchases from our links to Amazon)
Year of first release: 2020
Best for: Top in G-Shock Lookbooks
Lineup: G-LIDE (Extreme Sports Line with Tide Graph, Moon Data, high tide and low tide times, and sunrise and sunset times. Designed and specifically made for the surfing market. Surfers like G-LIDE for unique surfing functions and for good water resistance). All G-Shock G-Lide Watches →
Nominations: best design, best functions
The most distinctive specs:
– 200-meter water resistance (good for swimming but not for deep diving)
– MIP (Memory In Pixel) LCD (improves display readability of standard functions like Tide Graph, Moon Data, high tide and low tide times, and sunrise and sunset times)
– G-SHOCK Move App (Increase motivation by managing measurement data and training history with the app, which automatically creates training plans tailored to set targets)
– Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth(R)) (for time sync with your phone data)
– Training Function (Display of distance, speed, pace, and other calculated values based on accelerometer, auto/manual lap times, Auto Pause, target alert setting (time, calories burned) on/off, training display customization (elapsed time, distance, pace, lap time, lap distance, lap pace, average pace, speed, average speed, calories burned))
– Step count (A built-in 3-axis acceleration sensor begins counting steps the moment you start to walk.)
– Moon data (moon age of the specific date)
– Tide graph (tide level for specific date and time)
– Sunrise, sunset time display (Sunrise time and sunset time for specific date, daylight pointers)
Other colors and full specs: GBX-100 Wiki Page
Only Limited Editions: GBX-100 Limited Editions