Enjoy our research as for GA-1000 PROs & CONs features. We analyzed user reviews, forum threads, and other social signals. Then we deleted duplicates and listed only unique and important features.
Feedback from Users *accumulated information from our own comments and emails, forum threads, socials, reviews, etc.
+ sleek analog/digital model
+ high readability
+ functional digital display
+ bright night mode
+ comfortable and functional band
+ ruggedly stylish
– not accurate thermometer
– slightly too sensitive Auto illumination
Feedback from Experts *based on comparison info with similar watches by price, model range, etc.
+ hourly Time Signal
+ affordable price
+ 5 daily alarms
+ 31 time zones
+ Auto-Back Light
+ sunrise Sunset
– no Radio-controlled feature
– mineral (Spherical Glass)
– 2 years battery
– no Alpha Gel / Vibration Resistance
– no Tough MVT
If you have something to say about GA-1000, you are welcome (in comments)! We will store your information in our database and, who knows, it may appear in the very list!
Average Amazon Price: $170 (yes, we may earn a commission on qualifying purchases from our links to Amazon)
Year of first release: 2013
Lineup: GRAVITYMASTER (Developed in response to pilots’ needs, these tough watches offer improved accuracy, strength and practicality. Famous for unique and beautiful aviation design (usually analog) and advanced technologies.) All G-Shock Gravitymaster Watches →
Nominations: best design, best resistance
The most distinctive specs:
– 200-meter water resistance (good for swimming but not for deep diving)
– Digital compass (measures and displays direction as one of 16 points)
– Thermometer (can measure and display the outside temperature in a range from -10 C to 60 C)
– Neon Illuminator (Illuminating the display causes the face, and hour and minute hands to glow with neon color, which looks great late on a dark outdoor night)
Other colors and full specs: GA-1000 Wiki Page