Enjoy our research as for GA-900 PROs & CONs features. We analyzed user reviews, forum threads, and other social signals. Then we deleted duplicates and listed only unique and important features.
Feedback from Users *accumulated information from our own comments and emails, forum threads, socials, reviews, etc.
+ nice design
+ big size but not gaudy
+ 7 years battery
– the light may be brighter
– readability is not ideal
– not for all wrists (big size)
Feedback from Experts *based on comparison info with similar watches by price, model range, etc.
+ affordable price
+ LED light (Super Illuminator)
+ 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
+ hourly Time Signal
+ 7 years battery
– no Auto-Back Light
– no Magnetic Resistance
– no Sunrise Sunset
If you have something to say about GA-900, you are welcome (in comments)! We will store your information in our database and, who knows, it may appear in the very list!
GA-900 Profile / Casio G-Shock
Average Amazon Price: $130
Year of first release: 2020
Best for: Top in G-Shock Lookbooks
Lineup: STANDART ANA-DIGI (This Line includes Digital and Analog displays on G-Shocks that are the best in “price/quality” category. Usually have traditional digital functions, but with beautiful hands. Don’t worry, the hands won’t prevent you from seeing digits, since there is a special Hand Shift technology that moves them to the neutral position) All G-Shock STANDART ANA-DIGI Watches →
Best for: Teenagers, Artists, Singers, Dancers…
The most distinctive specs:
– Decagonal bezel (very unique industrial style for modern G-Shocks)
– Hand Shift (moves the hands to neutral position for a better digital screen readability)
– 200-meter water resistance (good for swimming but not for deep diving)
– Battery life: 7 years (the longest lasting battery for a non-solar G-Shock watch with an analog display)
Other colors and full specs: GA-900 Wiki Page