Enjoy our research as for GAX-100 PROs & CONs features. We analyzed user reviews, forum threads, and other social signals. Then we deleted duplicates and listed only unique and important features.
Feedback from Users *accumulated information from our own comments and emails, forum threads, socials, reviews, etc.
+ easy to read and operate
+ accurate timekeeping
+ great price
– digital parts low readability
– difficult setup
Feedback from Experts *based on comparison info with similar watches by price, model range, etc.
+ hourly Time Signal
+ affordable price
+ 5 daily alarms
+ Magnetic Resistance
– no Radio-controlled feature
– 3 years battery
– no Step Tracker
– no Sunrise Sunset
– no Vibration
– not so small 55×51.2×16.9mm
If you have something to say about GAX-100, you are welcome (in comments)! We will store your information in our database and, who knows, it may appear in the very list!
Average Amazon Price: $105 (yes, we may earn a commission on qualifying purchases from our links to Amazon)
Year of first release: 2016
Best for: Top in G-Shock Lookbooks
Lineup: G-LIDE (Extreme Sports Line with Tide Graph, Moon Data, high tide and low tide times, and sunrise and sunset times. Designed and specifically made for the surfing market. Surfers like G-LIDE for unique surfing functions and for good water resistance.) All G-Shock G-Lide Watches →
Nominations: best design, best price
The most distinctive specs:
– 200-meter water resistance (good for swimming but not for deep diving)
– ISO 764 class magnetic resistant (A magnetic-resistant plate is mounted on the module. The plate prevents magnetic fields from interfering with proper movement of the hands in daily use)
– Thermometer (can measure and display the outside temperature in a range from -10 C to 60 C)
– Moon data (moon age of the specific date)
– Tide graph (tide level for specific date and time)
Other colors and full specs: GAX-100 Wiki Page