Speaking of a place that I want to go out in the sunny summer, it will be the sea after all. Many people are excited about it, such as swimming and beach resorts.
Casio’s watch “G-LIDE” series is perfect for accompanying such a sea. You might think “Watch in the sea?”, But it is a toughness watch with waterproof and shock-resistant construction. Furthermore, it has convenient functions such as tide graph and light, and it will become a reassuring partner.
In addition, it is pop & stylish as it looks like a dull look that imagined a wet suit or a surfboard. It’s easy to fit with any outfit, it’s designed to actively wear other than outdoor.
In order to introduce the charm of such G-LIDE, I decided to try closely with the sex date of a certain male and female.
Average Amazon Price: $105 (yes, we may earn a commission on qualifying purchases from our links to Amazon)
Year of first release: 2016
Best for: Top in G-Shock Lookbooks
Lineup: G-LIDE (Extreme Sports Line with Tide Graph, Moon Data, high tide and low tide times, and sunrise and sunset times. Designed and specifically made for the surfing market. Surfers like G-LIDE for unique surfing functions and for good water resistance.) All G-Shock G-Lide Watches →
Nominations: best design, best price
The most distinctive specs:
– 200-meter water resistance (good for swimming but not for deep diving)
– ISO 764 class magnetic resistant (A magnetic-resistant plate is mounted on the module. The plate prevents magnetic fields from interfering with proper movement of the hands in daily use)
– Thermometer (can measure and display the outside temperature in a range from -10 C to 60 C)
– Moon data (moon age of the specific date)
– Tide graph (tide level for specific date and time)
Other colors and full specs: GAX-100 Wiki Page