G-SHOCK are extremely proud to announce the first timepiece to be released as part
of our partnership with the Ministry of Defence.
The British Army Mudmaster was designed in conjunction with the British Army and is built to withstand
the harshest land environments. The special limited edition features a camouflage design
inspired by the Army’s own Multi Terrain pattern.
Ready for any adventure and the harshest of conditions, this very special edition forms part of the
Master of G collection comprised of watches that will stand against the toughest of terrains.
Average Amazon Price: $320 (yes, we may earn a commission on qualifying purchases from our links to Amazon)
Year of first release: 2019
Lineup: MUDMASTER (The Mudmaster has been designed to withstand the toughest of conditions. With a digital compass, barometer, altimeter, thermometer and step tracker, you’ll reach your goal even when challenges seem insurmountable. MUDMASTER – the perfect union of toughness and technical finesse.) All G-Shock MUDMASTER Watches →
Best for: Military, Army and Police Use, Big Wrists, Top in G-Shock Lookbooks
The most distinctive specs:
– 200-meter water resistance (good for swimming but not for deep diving)
– Mud Resistant (helps to ensure that nothing gets into the watch when down and dirty work takes you deep into the dirt and sludge)
– Carbon Core Guard structure (integrates the lugs and pipes that connect the band into single pieces, creating a wall that isolates the watch’s module from impact. The resin of the center case is also reinforced with carbon fibers, which further enhances module protection, while reducing overall weight)
– G-SHOCK Connected App (you may manage all watch settings through your phone)
– Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth(R)) (for time sync with your phone data)
– Digital compass (measures and displays direction as one of 16 points)
– Step count (A built-in 3-axis acceleration sensor begins counting steps the moment you start to walk.)
– Thermometer (can measure and display the outside temperature in a range from -10 C to 60 C)
– Barometer (measures the air pressures and displays tendencies in the weather)
– Altimeter (The electronic mechanism “estimates” the altitude based on the air pressure)
Other colors and full specs: GG-B100 Wiki Page