Enjoy our research as for GM-110 PROs & CONs features. We analyzed user reviews, forum threads, and other social signals. Then we deleted duplicates and listed only unique and important features.
Feedback from Users *accumulated information from our own comments and emails, forum threads, socials, reviews, etc.
+ steel bezel
+ easy to detach the band
+ colorful and very cool
+ more comfortable than that of the standard GA-100
– no solar
– simple functions
Feedback from Experts *based on comparison info with similar watches by price, model range, etc.
+ hourly Time Signal
+ Auto-Back Light
+ Magnetic Resistance
+ 1/100-second stopwatch
– only 3 years battery
– no Mud Resistance
– no Alpha Gel / Vibration Resistance
If you have something to say about GM-110, you are welcome (in comments)! We will store your information in our database and, who knows, it may appear in the very list!
GM-110 Profile / Casio G-Shock
Average Amazon Price: 190$ (yes, we may earn a commission on qualifying purchases from our links to Amazon)
Year of first release: 2020
Best for: Top in G-Shock Lookbooks
Lineup: STANDART ANA-DIGI (This Line includes Digital and Analog displays on G-Shocks that are the best in “price/quality” category. Usually have traditional digital functions, but with beautiful hands. Don’t worry, the hands won’t prevent you from seeing digits, since there is a special Hand Shift technology that moves them to the neutral position) All G-Shock STANDART ANA-DIGI Watches →
Best for: Teenagers, Artists, Singers, Dancers…
The most distinctive specs:
– Steel Case (the most popular look of G-Shock GA-110 is now in a full steel case)
– Neobright Light
– ISO 764 class magnetic resistant (A magnetic-resistant plate is mounted on the module. The plate prevents magnetic fields from interfering with proper movement of the hands in daily use)
– WorldTime (in 48 cities all over the world. Ideal function for business people or travelers who want to control two times at one display)
– 200-meter water resistance (good for swimming but not for deep diving)
Other colors and full specs: GM-110 Wiki Page