Enjoy our research as for GM-S5600 PROs & CONs features. We analyzed user reviews, forum threads, and other social signals. Then we deleted duplicates and listed only unique and important features.
Feedback from Users *accumulated information from our own comments and emails, forum threads, socials, reviews, etc.
+ ideal for smaller wrists
+ no Baby-G logo
+ steel bezel
+ good news for my 6 wrist
– would be more interested in a thinner square than a smaller one
– squares are small enough already
Feedback from Experts *based on comparison info with similar watches by price, model range, etc.
+ affordable price
+ hourly Time Signal
+ Multi-function alarm
+ 1/100-second stopwatch
– no Radio-controlled feature
– no World Time
– only 2 years battery
– no Multi Language Day
– no Multi Day Format
If you have something to say about GM-S5600, you are welcome (in comments)! We will store your information in our database and, who knows, it may appear in the very list!
GM-S5600 Profile / Casio G-Shock
Average Amazon Price: $190
Year of first release: 2020
Best for: Small Wrists, Kids and Girls, Top in G-Shock Lookbooks
The most distinctive specs:
– 200-meter water resistance (good for swimming but not for deep diving)
– Compact G-SHOCK (great choices for women who prefer mannish G-SHOCK styling)
– The iconic square design (of the 5600 Series with a metal-covered bezel)
– Flash alert (Flashes with buzzer that sounds for alarms, hourly time signals)
Other colors and full specs: GM-S5600 Wiki Page