Enjoy our research as for GMD-B800 PROs & CONs features. We analyzed user reviews, forum threads, and other social signals. Then we deleted duplicates and listed only unique and important features.
Feedback from Users *accumulated information from our own comments and emails, forum threads, socials, reviews, etc.
+ classy looking
+ perfect size
– small digits
Feedback from Experts *based on comparison info with similar watches by price, model range, etc.
+ hourly Time Signal
+ affordable price
+ very accurate. Bluetooth (via phone app)
+ smart feature via G-Shock Connected App
– 3 years battery
– no World Time
– no Altimeter and Barometer
– no Compass
– no Multi Timer
– no Thermometer
– no Vibration
– no Optical sensor (for Heart Rate)
– no GPS Functionality
– no USB Charging
If you have something to say about GMD-B800, you are welcome (in comments)! We will store your information in our database and, who knows, it may appear in the very list!
Average Amazon Price: 100$ (yes, we may earn a commission on qualifying purchases from our links to Amazon)
Year of first release: 2020
Lineup: G-SQUAD (A new sports line that supports your active life by managing your daily exercise using your watch and smartphone. All watches are equipped with health and fitness support functions, include a 3-axis accelerometer that keeps track of step count, a Multi-Timer that lets you create up to 20 timer combinations of five timers each, memory for up to 200 lap records, and with the help of the phone app, a calorie-use counter. Ideal for interval training for running, gym activities and other sports.) All G-Shock G-Squad Watches →
Best for: Running and Swimming, Sports and Gym
The most distinctive specs:
– 200-meter water resistance (good for swimming but not for deep diving)
– G-SHOCK Connected App (you may manage all watch settings through your phone)
– Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth(R)) (for time sync with your phone data)
– Step count (A built-in 3-axis acceleration sensor begins counting steps the moment you start to walk.)
– Stopwatch with Target Time alarm (lap/split display switching, up to 10 Target Times, 200 lap time records)
– Interval timer with up to five time settings (Auto repeat up to 20 times, skip, auto start, alert sound)
Other colors and full specs: GBD-B800 Wiki Page