Enjoy our research as for GWG-100 PROs & CONs features. We analyzed user reviews, forum threads, and other social signals. Then we deleted duplicates and listed only unique and important features.
Feedback from Users *accumulated information from our own comments and emails, forum threads, socials, reviews, etc.
+ solar atomic version of the GG-1000
– the 12 and 6 look almost too big
– no sapphire crystal
– miss the ABC functions
Feedback from Experts *based on comparison info with similar watches by price, model range, etc.
+ hourly Time Signal
+ very accurate. Radio-controlled (via atomic watch signals)
+ solar powered
– expensive but worth the money
– 31 time zones
– no Altimeter
– no Barometer
– no Compass
– no Step Tracker
– no Sunrise Sunset
– no Thermometer
If you have something to say about GWG-100, you are welcome (in comments)! We will store your information in our database and, who knows, it may appear in the very list!
Average Amazon Price: $330 (yes, we may earn a commission on qualifying purchases from our links to Amazon)
Year of first release: 2016
Best for: Top in G-Shock Lookbooks
Lineup: MUDMASTER (Strength and functionality Lineup to survive the extremes. Mud Resist construction helps to ensure that nothing gets into the watch when down and dirty work takes you deep into the dirt and sludge. Multiple gaskets are used on the pipes that guide buttons and shafts, which keeps mud out. These pipes not only act to protect buttons from impact, they also enhance button operation.) All G-Shock Mudmaster Watches →
Nominations: best design, best resistance
The most distinctive specs:
– 200-meter water resistance (good for swimming but not for deep diving)
– Mud Resistant (helps to ensure that nothing gets into the watch when down and dirty work takes you deep into the dirt and sludge)
– Tough Solar (CASIO’s original solar-charging system converts not only sunlight but also light from fluorescent lamps and other sources into power)
– Radio-controlled Watch; Multi band 6 (additional way for time sync. This watch receives time calibration radio signals that keep the displayed time accurate)
Other colors and full specs: GWG-100 Wiki Page