DOVER, N.J., Nov. 14, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — Today, Casio G-SHOCK unveils the latest expansion of their prestigious MR-G line with an all-new Mid-Size 2 Way Time Sync timepiece, capable of receiving radio waves and Bluetooth transmissions for the most accurate timekeeping possible.
Featuring a smaller and slimmer case design, the MRGB1000B-1A boasts a resilient yet lightweight titanium case and band with a diamond-like carbon coating, as well as a non-reflective sapphire crystal for added luxury and strength. The G-SHOCK MR-G Connected App is available for smartphone users to easily set world time and monitor the watch’s key functions, such as self-adjustment, solar charging, and access a 5-year digital warranty.
The new model also comes equipped with standard G-SHOCK technology of shock resistance and 200M water resistance, as well as Super Illuminator LED, World Time display (39 cities + UTC), daily alarm, stopwatch, countdown timer, date/date display and a full auto calendar – all in a 46.2mm case.
MRG-B1000 Profile / Casio G-Shock
Average Amazon Price: $750 (yes, we may earn a commission on qualifying purchases from our links to Amazon). Check the Price on Amazon →
Year of first release: 2017
Best for: Top in G-Shock Lookbooks
Lineup: MRG (MRG means Mister-G Watch and that is definitely the most premium G-SHOCK LINE ever. You will always find here premium materials, functions, technologies and even handicraft approaches.) All G-Shock MRG Watches →
Nominations: best design, best materials, best functions
The most distinctive specs:
– 200-meter water resistance (good for swimming but not for deep diving)
– Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth(R)) (for time sync with your phone data)
– MR-G Connected App (you may manage all watch settings through your phone)
– Smart Access (the system for analogue movements achieves multi-functionality and easy operability simultaneously through a combination of multiple motors and an electronic crown)
– Tough Solar (CASIO’s original solar-charging system converts not only sunlight but also light from fluorescent lamps and other sources into power)
Other colors and full specs: MRG-B1000 Wiki Page