From daily health management to increasing operational endurance, the new GBD-100-2 provides tools that support a wide range of fitness requirements.
The watch constantly communicates via Bluetooth® with your phone to support automatic time settings, phone notifications, step tracking and other functions during the day. Despite this, the battery life is approximately two years between replacements.
Average Amazon Price: 140$ (yes, we may earn a commission on qualifying purchases from our links to Amazon)
Year of first release: 2020
Lineup: G-SQUAD (A new sports line that supports your active life by managing your daily exercise using your watch and smartphone. All watches are equipped with health and fitness support functions, include a 3-axis accelerometer that keeps track of step count, a Multi-Timer that lets you create up to 20 timer combinations of five timers each, memory for up to 200 lap records, and with the help of the phone app, a calorie-use counter. Ideal for interval training for running, gym activities and other sports.) All G-Shock G-Squad Watches →
Best for: Military, Army and Police Use, Running and Swimming, Big Wrists, Sports and Gym, Top in G-Shock Lookbooks
The most distinctive specs:
– 200-meter water resistance (good for swimming but not for deep diving)
– Step Count (3-axis accelerometer detects body movements and measures step count and distance travelled. Also interpolates distance measurements in environments where GPS measurement is unavailable)
– G-SHOCK Move App (Increase motivation by managing measurement data and training history with the app, which automatically creates training plans tailored to set targets)
– Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth(R)) (for time sync with your phone data)
– Notification Mode (Displays Bluetooth®-connected smartphone call, email, and SNS message receipt notifications for ease of checking even while exercising)
– Training Function (Display of distance, speed, pace, and other calculated values based on accelerometer, auto/manual lap times, Auto Pause, target alert setting (time, calories burned) on/off, training display customization (elapsed time, distance, pace, lap time, lap distance, lap pace, average pace, speed, average speed, calories burned))
Other colors and full specs: GBD-100 Wiki Page