Distance Measurement Function. Smartphone GPS function adjusts distance measured by the accelerometer for more accurate* distance measurement. After adjustment, it is possible to measure distance using only the watch.
Running Measurements. Enables not only stopwatch measurements, but also distance, speed, pace, and calorie consumption measurements. Auto lap measurement also supported.
Step Tracker. Counts steps automatically from start of walking.
Interval Timer. The multi-timer can be set to up to five different time settings.
Case Back Cover. Fine resin case back cover with glass fibers. Curved surface shape relieves interference to wrist.
Button Design. Large buttons and side buttons with slip-resistant shapes for easy operability.
MIP LCD (Memory in pixel LCD). Displays various detailed measurement data in high contrast for easy viewing. Items displayed when training can be customized for ease of use.
Vibration Notification Function. Vibrates to alert wearer of indicating time elapsed and calories burned during training, as well as to indicate receipt of Bluetooth®-connected smartphone calls, emails, and SNS messages.
Soft Urethane Band. Many holes in band improve ventilation and make fine adjustments when wearing the watch easy to perform.
Super Illuminator. High-brightness LED lights up the LCD with high-intensity light, maintaining watch readability in the dark.
Smartphone App. An easy-to-use app allows you to manage everything about your training, from creating a training plan to checking your records and results.
– Target attainment level
– Training history
– Training plan
G-SHOCK MOVE for WEB. View your tracked measurements in a browser. Sync your data to show in apps from other companies.
GBD-100 Model Range *may be updated
*You may find updated information about colors on our G-Shock 2021 New Releases page →
Average Amazon Price: 140$ (yes, we may earn a commission on qualifying purchases from our links to Amazon)
Year of first release: 2020
Lineup: G-SQUAD (A new sports line that supports your active life by managing your daily exercise using your watch and smartphone. All watches are equipped with health and fitness support functions, include a 3-axis accelerometer that keeps track of step count, a Multi-Timer that lets you create up to 20 timer combinations of five timers each, memory for up to 200 lap records, and with the help of the phone app, a calorie-use counter. Ideal for interval training for running, gym activities and other sports.) All G-Shock G-Squad Watches →
Best for: Military, Army and Police Use, Running and Swimming, Big Wrists, Sports and Gym, Top in G-Shock Lookbooks
The most distinctive specs:
– 200-meter water resistance (good for swimming but not for deep diving)
– Step Count (3-axis accelerometer detects body movements and measures step count and distance travelled. Also interpolates distance measurements in environments where GPS measurement is unavailable)
– G-SHOCK Move App (Increase motivation by managing measurement data and training history with the app, which automatically creates training plans tailored to set targets)
– Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth(R)) (for time sync with your phone data)
– Notification Mode (Displays Bluetooth®-connected smartphone call, email, and SNS message receipt notifications for ease of checking even while exercising)
– Training Function (Display of distance, speed, pace, and other calculated values based on accelerometer, auto/manual lap times, Auto Pause, target alert setting (time, calories burned) on/off, training display customization (elapsed time, distance, pace, lap time, lap distance, lap pace, average pace, speed, average speed, calories burned))
Other colors and full specs: GBD-100 Wiki Page