G-Shock adds color to the wrist, and the trendy sports are under your control. G-SHOCK sports series G-SQUAD launched a new color matching model, with a translucent case and a solid color polyurethane strap, breaking the dullness and highlighting the trend of vitality.
The GBD-100SM-1PR black dial is decorated with a green metal bezel, which makes it cool. GBD-100SM-4A1PR continues the classic black and red color scheme, which is comfortable and tough. GBD-100SM-1A7PR Dazzling purple collides with pure white, containing extraordinary energy. With a watchband made of polyurethane, it is soft and comfortable, effectively enhancing the fit with the wrist.
GBD-100SM can be connected to a mobile phone via Bluetooth, and a dedicated APP can be used to develop a training plan. The first calibration of the measurement data of the acceleration sensor requires the GPS function of the mobile phone. Equipped with functions such as automatic lap speed measurement, step counting, interval timer, lap time measurement and calorie consumption measurement, which help daily training management in many ways.
Even if it is equipped with multiple sports management functions, the watch still runs efficiently without changing its toughness. It is a versatile tool for trendy sports and helps the training plan not to stop!
Average Amazon Price: 140$ (yes, we may earn a commission on qualifying purchases from our links to Amazon)
Year of first release: 2020
Lineup: G-SQUAD (A new sports line that supports your active life by managing your daily exercise using your watch and smartphone. All watches are equipped with health and fitness support functions, include a 3-axis accelerometer that keeps track of step count, a Multi-Timer that lets you create up to 20 timer combinations of five timers each, memory for up to 200 lap records, and with the help of the phone app, a calorie-use counter. Ideal for interval training for running, gym activities and other sports.) All G-Shock G-Squad Watches →
Best for: Military, Army and Police Use, Running and Swimming, Big Wrists, Sports and Gym, Top in G-Shock Lookbooks
The most distinctive specs:
– 200-meter water resistance (good for swimming but not for deep diving)
– Step Count (3-axis accelerometer detects body movements and measures step count and distance travelled. Also interpolates distance measurements in environments where GPS measurement is unavailable)
– G-SHOCK Move App (Increase motivation by managing measurement data and training history with the app, which automatically creates training plans tailored to set targets)
– Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth(R)) (for time sync with your phone data)
– Notification Mode (Displays Bluetooth®-connected smartphone call, email, and SNS message receipt notifications for ease of checking even while exercising)
– Training Function (Display of distance, speed, pace, and other calculated values based on accelerometer, auto/manual lap times, Auto Pause, target alert setting (time, calories burned) on/off, training display customization (elapsed time, distance, pace, lap time, lap distance, lap pace, average pace, speed, average speed, calories burned))
Other colors and full specs: GBD-100 Wiki Page
Best Guide to All G-Shock Watches — composed by Experts