Ron Herman from (Ron Herman), G-SHOCK (G shock) bespoke model of “GBX-100” appeared. Pre-orders will be accepted at the Ron Herman Online Store from Saturday, March 13, 2021, and will be on sale at the store from the end of March.
The base model is the new model “GBX-100” that has been added to the lineup with a smartphone link function from the G-SHOCK sports line “G-LIDE”. It is a model that features the best functions for surfers, linking with the bezel that combines resin and metal and the elements of the sea that are indispensable for Ron Herman.
In this bespoke model, we pursue the minimalism that is typical of Ron Herman. The color of the entire watch and the character color are universal black, the base of the dial is changed to white, the “CASIO” and “G-LIDE” logos are deleted, and the characters “WR20BAR”, which is a notation of waterproof performance, are ron Changes unique to the bespoke model have been made in small parts such as changing to the Herman logo.
This product, which will be the world’s first bespoke model for the “GBX-100”, combines minimal and stylish looks with black and white coloring and functionality that is easier to use with high visibility.
Average Amazon Price: 190$ (yes, we may earn a commission on qualifying purchases from our links to Amazon)
Year of first release: 2020
Best for: Top in G-Shock Lookbooks
Lineup: G-LIDE (Extreme Sports Line with Tide Graph, Moon Data, high tide and low tide times, and sunrise and sunset times. Designed and specifically made for the surfing market. Surfers like G-LIDE for unique surfing functions and for good water resistance). All G-Shock G-Lide Watches →
Nominations: best design, best functions
The most distinctive specs:
– 200-meter water resistance (good for swimming but not for deep diving)
– MIP (Memory In Pixel) LCD (improves display readability of standard functions like Tide Graph, Moon Data, high tide and low tide times, and sunrise and sunset times)
– G-SHOCK Move App (Increase motivation by managing measurement data and training history with the app, which automatically creates training plans tailored to set targets)
– Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth(R)) (for time sync with your phone data)
– Training Function (Display of distance, speed, pace, and other calculated values based on accelerometer, auto/manual lap times, Auto Pause, target alert setting (time, calories burned) on/off, training display customization (elapsed time, distance, pace, lap time, lap distance, lap pace, average pace, speed, average speed, calories burned))
– Step count (A built-in 3-axis acceleration sensor begins counting steps the moment you start to walk.)
– Moon data (moon age of the specific date)
– Tide graph (tide level for specific date and time)
– Sunrise, sunset time display (Sunrise time and sunset time for specific date, daylight pointers)
Other colors and full specs: GBX-100 Wiki Page