A new color appears from the full metal square model GMW-B5000 that inherits the genes of the first G-SHOCK and DW-5000C.
This time, based on the stainless steel case band GMW-B5000D, the G-SHOCK brand color red is expressed. In order to express the red color beautifully even with metal, we adopted a deep Bordeaux IP treatment and incorporated an unprecedented metal color into the design.
Introducing the New GMW-B5000, which has evolved anew with advanced processing technology.
Average Amazon Price: $450 (yes, we may earn a commission on qualifying purchases from our links to Amazon)
Year of first release: 2018
Lineup: ORIGIN (The Line includes watches that are almost the same by design as the first “5600” G-Shock model produced in late 1983. Modern series are of course modified versions as regards of technologies and functions but still have an oldschool and very popular look.) All G-Shock Origin Watches →
Best for: Small Wrists, Office and Formal Wear, Top in G-Shock Lookbooks
The most distinctive specs:
– G-SHOCK Connected App (you may manage all watch settings through your phone)
– Tough Solar (CASIO’s original solar-charging system converts not only sunlight but also light from fluorescent lamps and other sources into power)
– Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth(R)) (for time sync with your phone data)
– Radio-controlled Watch; Multi band 6 (additional way for time sync. This watch receives time calibration radio signals that keep the displayed time accurate)
– 200-meter water resistance (good for swimming but not for deep diving)
Other colors and full specs: GMW-B5000 Wiki Page
Best Guide to All G-Shock Watches — composed by Experts