With lofty aspirations, soaring into the sky. Inspired by Air Force watches, G-SHOCK “GRAVITY MASTER” released a new model of GR-B200, including three colors: G-SHOCK classic black GR-B200-1APR, and orange from the uniform color of the air rescue team GR-B200-1A9PR, blue GR-B200-1A2PR.
The watch draws inspiration from the design of the helicopter and brings the design concept of the joystick into the watch. The three main function buttons are centrally arranged around the three o’clock position and can also be operated with one hand during flight. Three different materials are used at the same time, which can be distinguished by the touch of the fingertips. In addition, the button is placed in the protective ring and raised on the side of the wrist to avoid non-operational accidental touch.
“GRAVITY MASTER” was born to conquer the sky, constantly breaking through its own limits, exploring tough boundaries, and working with you to overcome gravity and go straight to the sky.
GR-B200 Profile / Casio G-Shock
Average Amazon Price: $355
Year of first release: 2020
Lineup: GRAVITYMASTER (Developed in response to pilots’ needs, these tough watches offer improved accuracy, strength and practicality. Famous for unique and beautiful aviation design (usually analog) and advanced technologies.) All G-Shock Gravitymaster Watches →
Best for: Military, Army and Police Use, Big Wrists, Pilots and Travel
The most distinctive specs:
– Helicopter Design (meant for real helicopter fans, especcially those three buttons on the right side)
– Carbon Core Guard Structure (protects the module with a carbon case. Highly durable carbon fiber-reinforced resin is added not only to the center case, but also to the front and side button guards, providing even stronger resistance to shocks from above or below, or from any side)
– G-SHOCK Connected App (you may manage all watch settings through your phone)
– Quad Sensor (pedometer, compass, altimeter/barometer, thermometer. All these features are very important under extreme conditions)
– Flight Log (records location and time data during the flight. It’s addictive watching the 3D map display in the app)
– Calories monitor (displays calories using stepcount feature. Good for controlling your daily activity)
– WorldTime (in 300 cities all over the world. Ideal function for business people or travelers who want to control two times at one display)
– Sunrise, sunset time display (Sunrise time and sunset time for specific date, daylight pointers. Good if you want to know to stop after durable hiking or smth of the kind)
– 200-meter water resistance (good for swimming but not for deep diving)
Other colors and full specs: GR-B200 Wiki Page
Best Guide to All G-Shock Watches — composed by Experts