DOVER, NEW JERSEY, September 3, 2020 — Today, Casio(Opens the Casio website in new window)(Opens the website in new window) introduces an all-new model to its popular G-SHOCK(Opens the G-SHOCK website in new window)(Opens the website in new window) Master of G collection of men’s tactical watches, Designed with aviation professionals in mind, the GRAVITYMASTER, GRB200 boasts three colorways with a unique Carbon Core Guard construction, carbon-infused resin bezels and resin bands in black (GRB200-1A(Opens the GRB200-1A website in new window)(Opens the website in new window)), orange (GRB200-1A9(Opens the GRB200-1A9 website in new window)(Opens the website in new window) )or blue (GRB200-1A2(Opens the GRB200-1A2 website in new window)(Opens the website in new window)) to provide elevated strength and durability in lightweight cases.
The new GRB200 packs essential functions and all the accuracy and functionality required for flight. Its carbon core guard structure protects the module with a resin case reinforced with carbon fibers. In addition, the model features a brand new and unique button design with large buttons set at different angles and shapes arranged in a way to resemble a fighter jet control stick with powerful button guards to prevent operating errors while wearing gloves.
The GRB200 has G-SHOCK’s most-premium features, including a Carbon-insert Bezel that’s engineered with a three-layer structure to provide the utmost strength and capability to withstand harsh conditions pilots handle on a daily basis. The top layer is semi-transparent to reveal the carbon construction inside.
Packed with a number of technology features, the GRB200 offers tactical functions for all level of aviation enthusiasts. When synced with a Bluetooth®-connected smartphone, via the G-SHOCK Connected App, the GRB200 offers a Mission Log function that records altitude points from the watch and GPS points from the phone. The Calorie Consumption Display calculates data from the step counter and takes altitude measurement into account. The Location Indicator records a current location on the app, and the watch acts as a backtracking device by pointing to the location with the second hand and showing the distance on the LCD display. The watch automatically adjusts the time through the Bluetooth connection and has a phone finder function. The menu mode on the LCD display is also customizable. All these features are accessible and easily viewed on the G-SHOCK Connected smartphone app.
The GRB200 arrives with updated features like automatic compass correction capabilities, two-year battery life, and Quad Sensor technology that includes a compass, thermometer, altimeter/barometer, and step tracker, making it easy and reliable for pilots to use under any situation.
GR-B200 Profile / Casio G-Shock
Average Amazon Price: may be available
Year of first release: 2020
Lineup: GRAVITYMASTER (Developed in response to pilots’ needs, these tough watches offer improved accuracy, strength and practicality. Famous for unique and beautiful aviation design (usually analog) and advanced technologies.) All G-Shock Gravitymaster Watches →
The most distinctive specs:
– Helicopter Design (meant for real helicopter fans, especcially those three buttons on the right side)
– Carbon Core Guard Structure (protects the module with a carbon case. Highly durable carbon fiber-reinforced resin is added not only to the center case, but also to the front and side button guards, providing even stronger resistance to shocks from above or below, or from any side)
– G-SHOCK Connected App (you may manage all watch settings through your phone)
– Quad Sensor (pedometer, compass, altimeter/barometer, thermometer. All these features are very important under extreme conditions)
– Flight Log (records location and time data during the flight. It’s addictive watching the 3D map display in the app)
– Calories monitor (displays calories using stepcount feature. Good for controlling your daily activity)
– WorldTime (in 300 cities all over the world. Ideal function for business people or travelers who want to control two times at one display)
– Sunrise, sunset time display (Sunrise time and sunset time for specific date, daylight pointers. Good if you want to know to stop after durable hiking or smth of the kind)
– 200-meter water resistance (good for swimming but not for deep diving)
All G-Shock Watches on Active Sale in 2020 — our verified and complete guide