Grab the GST-B200G, the latest addition to the compact G-STEEL range.
Updating the classic digital-analog G-STEEL collection, this rose gold and blue watch features an analogue only display with a large date display and uncluttered watch face for optimal visibility. With a smaller bezel diameter and thinner frame, this design is both sophisticated and perfectly fitted to your wrist.
Reinforced with the latest carbon core guard structure for superior strength and shock resistance, this watch also boasts Bluetooth connectivity and a solar powered battery.
Year of first release: 2019
Lineup: G-STEEL (G-Steel are refined watches and combine high-quality materials with G-Shock’s standard of toughness. Its layered guard structure boasts a double-layer bezel construction of stainless steel and resin or resin and fine resin which delivers the hard, sleek beauty of metal while retaining the impact absorption of resin.) All G-Shock G-Steel Watches →
Nominations: best design, best materials, best functions
The most distinctive specs:
– 200-meter water resistance (good for swimming but not for deep diving)
– Tough Solar (CASIO’s original solar-charging system converts not only sunlight but also light from fluorescent lamps and other sources into power)
– G-SHOCK Connected App (you may manage all watch settings through your phone)
– Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth(R)) (for time sync with your phone data)
– Carbon Core Guard structure (integrates the lugs and pipes that connect the band into single pieces, creating a wall that isolates the watch’s module from impact. The resin of the center case is also reinforced with carbon fibers, which further enhances module protection, while reducing overall weight)
Average Amazon Price: $300 (yes, we may earn a commission on qualifying purchases from our links to Amazon)
Other colors and full specs: GST-B200 Wiki Page
All G-Shock Watches on Active Sale in 2020 — our verified and complete guide