This, Casio said, delivers superior shock resistance by leveraging the lightness and outstanding rigidity of carbon fiber.
The model also boasts a sleek, tough look with a stainless-steel bezel, black dial and polyurethane band.
It also uses solar power charging technology and the battery indicator at the 6 o’clock position, designed to evoke a brake disk, shows the remaining battery power.
When it comes to features, users can expect automatic time adjustment via bluetooth when paired with G-Shock’s Connected App.
The watch also offers world time setting for over 300 cities, as well as various alarm and countdown timer settings.
There is also a high-luminosity full auto double LED light and 200m water resistance, with the watch coming in at $330 when it is released next month.
GST-B300 Profile / Casio G-Shock
Average Amazon Price: 300$ (yes, we may earn a commission on qualifying purchases from our links to Amazon)
Year of first release: 2020
Best for: Office and Formal Wear, Top in G-Shock Lookbooks
The most distinctive specs:
– G-SHOCK Connected App (you may manage all watch settings through your phone)
– Tough Solar (CASIO’s original solar-charging system converts not only sunlight but also light from fluorescent lamps and other sources into power)
– Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth(R)) (for time sync with your phone data)
– 200-meter water resistance (good for swimming but not for deep diving)
– Carbon Core Guard Structure (protects the module with a carbon case. Highly durable carbon fiber-reinforced resin is added not only to the center case, but also to the front and side button guards, providing even stronger resistance to shocks from above or below, or from any side)
– The battery indicator at the 6 o’clock position (designed to evoke a brake disk, shows the remaining battery power by an arrow pointer and a curved red bar, providing visually interesting ways to check the battery)
Other colors and full specs: GST-B300 Wiki Page
Only Limited Editions: GST-B300 Limited Editions