DOVER, N.J., January 7, 2019 – Today, Casio(Opens the Casio website in new window)(Opens the website in new window)G-SHOCK(Opens the G-SHOCK website in new window)(Opens the website in new window) announces the latest additions to its Master of G series of tough and rugged timepieces, the GW9400-1B(Opens the GW9400-1B website in new window)(Opens the website in new window) and GGB100-1B (Opens the GGB100-1B website in new window)(Opens the website in new window). The new releases arrive in a sleek black colorway perfect to pair with any look, and come equipped with Shock Resistance and multiple sensors, making them capable of tracking and keeping sensor readings at your fingertips.
GGB100-1B (Opens the GGB100-1B website in new window)(Opens the website in new window), the latest MUDMASTER model features Quad-sensors- compass, thermometer, barometer, and step tracker – to further enhance its location and step tracking capabilities. At the heart of its Mud Resistant design is a Carbon Core Guard Structure and three-layered carbon-insert bezel, providing durability in a lightweight case. In addition, a fine resin cover over a stainless-steel panel back keeps the watch airtight, as well as a filter that avoids the intrusion of dirt, allowing it to exhibit strong mud resistance in harsh environments. Two-Way Time Sync combines Bluetooth Connectivity to pair with smart phones via the G-SHOCK(Opens the G-SHOCK website in new window)(Opens the website in new window) connected app and Multi-Band 6 Atomic Timekeeping for self-adjusting, accurate hour / date display virtually anywhere on the globe.
The RANGEMAN, GW9400-1B(Opens the GW9400-1B website in new window)(Opens the website in new window), features Triple sensors-compass, thermometer, and barometer technology, a sealed mud resistant case & buttons to prevent mud, dirt and dust from getting into the watch, as well as cylindrical buttons to provide outstanding operation and improved resistance to impact. The RANGEMAN also comes equipped with solar battery charging, sunrise/sunset data, one-touch time recording, one-touch elapsed time measurement, making this watch perfect for rangers, rescue crews, and anyone else whose profession or activities demand unfailing reliability.
Average Amazon Price: $320 (yes, we may earn a commission on qualifying purchases from our links to Amazon)
Year of first release: 2019
Lineup: MUDMASTER (The Mudmaster has been designed to withstand the toughest of conditions. With a digital compass, barometer, altimeter, thermometer and step tracker, you’ll reach your goal even when challenges seem insurmountable. MUDMASTER – the perfect union of toughness and technical finesse.) All G-Shock MUDMASTER Watches →
Best for: Military, Army and Police Use, Big Wrists, Top in G-Shock Lookbooks
The most distinctive specs:
– 200-meter water resistance (good for swimming but not for deep diving)
– Mud Resistant (helps to ensure that nothing gets into the watch when down and dirty work takes you deep into the dirt and sludge)
– Carbon Core Guard structure (integrates the lugs and pipes that connect the band into single pieces, creating a wall that isolates the watch’s module from impact. The resin of the center case is also reinforced with carbon fibers, which further enhances module protection, while reducing overall weight)
– G-SHOCK Connected App (you may manage all watch settings through your phone)
– Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth(R)) (for time sync with your phone data)
– Digital compass (measures and displays direction as one of 16 points)
– Step count (A built-in 3-axis acceleration sensor begins counting steps the moment you start to walk.)
– Thermometer (can measure and display the outside temperature in a range from -10 C to 60 C)
– Barometer (measures the air pressures and displays tendencies in the weather)
– Altimeter (The electronic mechanism “estimates” the altitude based on the air pressure)
Other colors and full specs: GG-B100 Wiki Page
Best Guide to All G-Shock Watches — composed by Experts