Analog Watch Display. A first for the FROGMAN: an analog display. The over-sized dimensional index and hour and minute hands offer improved readability. Three dual-coil motors enable the hour, minute and world time hands to move rapidly so the wearer can switch modes with no delay.
ISO 200-Meter Diving Water Resistance. The monocoque case integrates the case with its back cover. Carbon fiber reinforced resin is used for the case material, offering high strength and low absorbency.
Frog icon (case back).
Fluoroelastomer Band. The fluoroelastomer material provides an excellent fit on the wrist with its soft feel, not to mention exceptional resistance to staining and hydrolysis.
Diving Mode. 1. The hour and minute hands can be brought together as one at the start of a dive to indicate the diving time.
2. After resurfacing will display the surface interval using both hands. The second hand moves forward or in reverse to indicate the status of dive time and surface interval measurements.
Tide Mode. The inset dial at the 3 o’clock position displays tide data for a specified location and date. The inset dial at the 8 o’clock position shows the current local time. The app comes pre-set with some of the world’s major dive spots. Tide points can be set with ease.
Sapphire Crystal with Non-Reflective Coating + Super Illuminator
(High-Brightness LED Light) Sapphire crystal with a non-reflective coating offers high visibility and scratch-resistance. The Super Illuminator function lights up the watch face with high-intensity light, to ensure readability in the dark.
Bluetooth® + Radio-controlled, solar-powered timekeeping. Time correction is conducted by either Bluetooth® communications or standard time radio wave (Multi Band 6), depending on the circumstances. Reception of the most recent time zone and Daylight Saving Time information assures that the correct time is displayed at all times.
Sapphire crystal with non-reflective coating. To ensure high readability, non-reflective coating is applied on the scratch-resistant sapphire crystal.
G-SHOCK Connected FREE Smartphone App. – Diving log
Timeline display of time, date and number of dives along with smartphone-logged dive location and smartphone-shot photos.
– Tide point setting
Some of the world’s major dive spots come pre-set and can be selected from a map or list.
– Automatic time adjustment*
– World time for over 300 cities*
– Phone Finder
GWF-A1000 Model Range *may be updated
*You may find updated information about colors on our G-Shock 2021 New Releases page →
Average Amazon Price: 800$ (yes, we may earn a commission on qualifying purchases from our links to Amazon)
Year of first release: 2020
Lineup: PROFESSIONAL (G-Shock Professional Line includes watches that can really help you survive under hard, tough conditions. They are well equipped and have the best tough specs.) All G-Shock Professional Watches →
Best for: Big Wrists, Top in G-Shock Lookbooks
The most distinctive specs:
– ISO 200 meters Water Resistance (good for swimming and professional diving)
– Analog Watch Display (The over-sized dimensional index and hour and minute hands offer improved readability. Three dual-coil motors enable the hour, minute and world time hands to move rapidly so the wearer can switch modes with no delay)
– Carbon Monocoque Case (single carbon Monocoque unit that protects the module from external shock and makes it possible to eliminate carbon guard parts from the buttons on the sides of the case)
– Tough Solar (CASIO’s original solar-charging system converts not only sunlight but also light from fluorescent lamps and other sources into power)
– Radio-controlled Watch; Multi band 6 (additional way for time sync. This watch receives time calibration radio signals that keep the displayed time accurate)
– Fluoroelastomer Band (The fluoroelastomer material provides an excellent fit on the wrist with its soft feel, not to mention exceptional resistance to staining and hydrolysis)
– Diving Mode (The hour and minute hands can be brought together as one at the start of a dive to indicate the diving time)
– G-SHOCK Connected App (you may manage all watch settings through your phone)
– Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth(R)) (for time sync with your phone data)
– Tide graph (tide level for specific date and time)
– Tide point setting (Some of the world’s major dive spots come pre-set and can be selected from a map or list)
– Diving log (Timeline display of time, date and number of dives along with smartphone-logged dive location and smartphone-shot photos)
Other colors and full specs: GWF-A1000 Wiki Page
Only Limited Editions: GWF-A1000 Limited Editions