G-SHOCK continues to evolve in pursuit of toughness, and HondaJet’s challenging spirit, which revolutionized the business jet market by overturning common sense of aircraft with innovative design and cutting-edge technology, resonated and collaboration was realized.
GRAVITYMASTER GWR-B1000 equipped with a carbon core guard structure and TRIPLE G RESIST that can withstand three gravitational accelerations is adopted as the base model. GRAVITY MASTER with carbon tough and lightweight carbon monocoque case, Honda Jet with carbon composite material and integrated molding technology to realize lightness and toughness. The pursuit of uncompromising “toughness” made them feel sympathy when they obtained the function and beauty of the product, and this collaboration model was created.
The design was supervised directly by Mr. Michitaka Fujino, who is the design and development manager of HondaJet. Mr. Fujino worked on the design sketch himself, such as the indicator needle at 12 o’clock, which imitates the HondaJet’s aircraft, and embodies his passion for collaboration models.
The overall design is based on the typical HondaJet Elite’s typical aircraft color scheme, with white and metallic blue as the color motif. Based on G-SHOCK’s brand color black, white is placed on the laminated part of the bezel that laminates and molded the dial and carbon fiber sheet, and metallic blue is placed on the indial and case and bezel spacers, Expressing sophisticated beauty with luxury in strength. The shape of the engine fan blade located on the upper surface of the main wing, which is the biggest feature of the HondaJet, has been elegantly and powerfully processed into a crown, and the engine cap has been reproduced with a mirror-finished button pipe. In addition, HondaJet’s best-in-class flight performance (MCS: maximum cruising speed, MOA: maximum operating altitude, RANGE: cruising range) is shown on the 12 o’clock side band, and the HondaJet logo is shown on the 6 o’clock side. Every time I did it, I finished with the feel of HondaJet’s philosophy.
Introducing the special collaboration model that fuses the spirit of HondaJet, which is constantly evolving to challenge the world, with the tireless toughness and the brand concept of G-SHOCK destined for evolution.
GWR-B1000 Profile / Casio G-Shock
Average Amazon Price: $730 (yes, we may earn a commission on qualifying purchases from our links to Amazon). Check the Price on Amazon →
Year of first release: 2019
Lineup: GRAVITYMASTER (Developed in response to pilots’ needs, these tough watches offer improved accuracy, strength and practicality. Famous for unique and beautiful aviation design (usually analog) and advanced technologies.) All G-Shock Gravitymaster Watches →
Best for: Office and Formal Wear, Pilots and Travel, Top in G-Shock Lookbooks
The most distinctive specs:
– 200-meter water resistance (good for swimming but not for deep diving)
– Carbon Monocoque Case (single carbon Monocoque unit that protects the module from external shock and makes it possible to eliminate carbon guard parts from the buttons on the sides of the case)
– Rust-resistant structure (Buttons, button pipes, case internal fixing rings, and other metal parts exposed to outside air are made of strong, lightweight, and highly rust resistant titanium alloy)
– TRIPLE G RESIST (Shock resistant, Centrifugal force resistant, Vibration resistant)
– G-SHOCK Connected App (you may manage all watch settings through your phone)
– Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth(R)) (for time sync with your phone data)
– Radio-controlled Watch; Multi band 6 (additional way for time sync. This watch receives time calibration radio signals that keep the displayed time accurate)
– Tough Solar (CASIO’s original solar-charging system converts not only sunlight but also light from fluorescent lamps and other sources into power)
Other colors and full specs: GWR-B1000 Wiki Page
Only Limited Editions: GWR-B1000 Limited Editions
G-Shock GWR-B1000 Rating System