Dual Core Guard Structure Combining Metal and Carbon. Uses original MT-G Metal Core Guard
and latest reinforced Carbon Core Guard structure.
A monocoque case made from
carbon fiber-reinforced resin
is inside a metal frame that joins
the bezel and outer case, for a strong,
well-sealed, lightweight construction.
Metal Bezel. Separate bezel and outer case construction means each can be finished in different colors, conveying the solid feel of metal while allowing for a broader range of color.
Carbon Monocoque Case. Rigid carbon material enhances the shock resistance and offers design freedom to mold into complex shapes.
Metal Cargo Frame. Strong metal frame protects the inner case from outside shock.
Layered-Composite Band with a Bold Look and Excellent Fit. A metal band with fine resin parts offers a bold look and an excellent fit. Metals parts are hollowed out using metal injection molding (MIM), making the MTG-B2000 roughly 15% lighter than the predecessor model (MTG-B1000D). Double slide lever structure makes it effortless to put on and remove the watch.
Solar-Powered Radio Control Module with Bluetooth® for Fast and Precise Time Display. Dual coil motors rapidly adjust the hour, minute, and world time hands, when correcting the time or switching modes. Bluetooth connectivity enables automatic time correction based on standard radio waves, eliminating the need to adjust the time when travelling internationally.
Super Illuminator Ensures Visibility in Dim Conditions. High-luminosity LED light brightly illuminates the dial to ensure visibility in dim conditions.
Sapphire Crystal with Non-Reflective Coating on Inside. Face made from scratch-resistant and clear sapphire glass with non-reflective coating on inside for viewing clarity.
Dedicated app for G-SHOCK watches.
– Watch status display
Graphical display of radio wave reception status, solar-powered battery status, and internal data update history.
Automatically checks that the watch is operating normally and displays an alert if a problem is found.
– Automatic time adjustment
– World time: over 300 cities
– Switch between home and world time
– Alarm/timer settings
– Phone finder
MTG-B2000 Model Range *may be updated
*You may find updated information about colors on our G-Shock 2021 New Releases page →
MTG-B2000 Profile / Casio G-Shock
Average Amazon Price: 950$ (yes, we may earn a commission on qualifying purchases from our links to Amazon)
Year of first release: 2020
Best for: Office and Formal Wear, Top in G-Shock Lookbooks
The most distinctive specs:
– Dual Core Guard Structure (that incorporates a carbon fiber-reinforced resin case, leveraging the light weight and rigidity of carbon fiber)
– Сarbon monocoque case (that seamlessly integrates the case and case back)
– Triple G Resist (to resist dropping shocks, centrifugal gravity, and vibration, ensuring toughness)
– New layered-composite band (made with a higher proportion of resin, paired with metal parts. They are both about 15% lighter than the predecessor model)
– Three dual coil motors (for swift operation of the hands)
– G-SHOCK Connected App (you may manage all watch settings through your phone)
– Tough Solar (CASIO’s original solar-charging system converts not only sunlight but also light from fluorescent lamps and other sources into power)
– Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth(R)) (for time sync with your phone data)
– Radio-controlled Watch; Multi band 6 (additional way for time sync. This watch receives time calibration radio signals that keep the displayed time accurate)
– 200-meter water resistance (good for swimming but not for deep diving)
Other colors and full specs: MTG-B2000 Wiki Page
Only Limited Editions: MTG-B2000 Limited Editions