The G-SHOCK MT-G series is equipped with advanced technology, focusing on materials, structures, and designs with the theme of fusion of metal and resin.
The MTG-B2000PH is a special model designed with the theme of “Blue Phoenix” based on the MTG-B2000 that utilizes carbon material.
“Blue Phoenix” is the Western name for the legendary bird “Phoenix”, which is said to be “a harbinger of good things” when it appears. It is different from the phoenix in Europe and the United States, and is often used as a motif in works of art such as ceramics and in airplanes. Rainbow IP is applied to both the bezel and the case to create an impactful design. First of all, the bezel is double-applied with a rainbow IP with a horizontal gradation to express a two-tone pattern. Furthermore, the metal frame part of the case is double-applied with rainbow IP with vertical gradation, and when combined, a crossed line is expressed. This is a design unique to the MTG-B2000, which has a separate bezel and case. In addition, this rainbow IP does not have the same color one by one, and is finished in a different texture. In addition, the dial has a multi-colored design that matches the bezel case, and the band uses a navy skeleton band for a more special finish.
MTG-B2000 Profile / Casio G-Shock
Average Amazon Price: 950$ (yes, we may earn a commission on qualifying purchases from our links to Amazon)
Year of first release: 2020
Best for: Office and Formal Wear, Top in G-Shock Lookbooks
The most distinctive specs:
– Dual Core Guard Structure (that incorporates a carbon fiber-reinforced resin case, leveraging the light weight and rigidity of carbon fiber)
– Сarbon monocoque case (that seamlessly integrates the case and case back)
– Triple G Resist (to resist dropping shocks, centrifugal gravity, and vibration, ensuring toughness)
– New layered-composite band (made with a higher proportion of resin, paired with metal parts. They are both about 15% lighter than the predecessor model)
– Three dual coil motors (for swift operation of the hands)
– G-SHOCK Connected App (you may manage all watch settings through your phone)
– Tough Solar (CASIO’s original solar-charging system converts not only sunlight but also light from fluorescent lamps and other sources into power)
– Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth(R)) (for time sync with your phone data)
– Radio-controlled Watch; Multi band 6 (additional way for time sync. This watch receives time calibration radio signals that keep the displayed time accurate)
– 200-meter water resistance (good for swimming but not for deep diving)
Other colors and full specs: MTG-B2000 Wiki Page