Casio Computer’s shock-resistant watch “G-SHOCK” will introduce a new work in the popular series “MT-G” using metal materials. The “MTG-B2000PH” is based on the legendary bird “Blue Phoenix (Phoenix)” as a design motif. Scheduled to be released on May 21, the price is 143,000 yen (tax included).The rainbow IP, which has been used on several models, expresses the blue phoenix with the bezel, case, and multi-colored dial. The bezel and case are made up of different baht, and from the top of the light blue IP that imaged the flame, the bezel is given a horizontal yellow gradation and the case is given a vertical yellow gradation, and a mysterious coloring where many colors intersect It was realized.
The dial of the MTG-B2000PH is further accented with pink and orange accents. Navy skeleton material is used for the band to create the splendor of the phoenix.
The watch itself works with a smartphone via Bluetooth. Using a dedicated app, it provides functions such as easily setting the world time and automatically adjusting the clock time when a smartphone is nearby.
MTG-B2000 Profile / Casio G-Shock
Average Amazon Price: 950$ (yes, we may earn a commission on qualifying purchases from our links to Amazon)
Year of first release: 2020
Best for: Office and Formal Wear, Top in G-Shock Lookbooks
The most distinctive specs:
– Dual Core Guard Structure (that incorporates a carbon fiber-reinforced resin case, leveraging the light weight and rigidity of carbon fiber)
– Сarbon monocoque case (that seamlessly integrates the case and case back)
– Triple G Resist (to resist dropping shocks, centrifugal gravity, and vibration, ensuring toughness)
– New layered-composite band (made with a higher proportion of resin, paired with metal parts. They are both about 15% lighter than the predecessor model)
– Three dual coil motors (for swift operation of the hands)
– G-SHOCK Connected App (you may manage all watch settings through your phone)
– Tough Solar (CASIO’s original solar-charging system converts not only sunlight but also light from fluorescent lamps and other sources into power)
– Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth(R)) (for time sync with your phone data)
– Radio-controlled Watch; Multi band 6 (additional way for time sync. This watch receives time calibration radio signals that keep the displayed time accurate)
– 200-meter water resistance (good for swimming but not for deep diving)
Other colors and full specs: MTG-B2000 Wiki Page