With the brand concept of “Elegance, Technology”, OCEANUS’s sporty line “CACHALOT” continues to pursue high quality and high functionality, and a full-fledged diver’s model with ISO standard 200m waterproofing and a smartphone dive log function is born. .
Equipped with a sapphire register ring with a reverse rotation prevention mechanism with phosphorescence at 12 o’clock. Blue vapor deposition is used at the sapphire ring from 12 to 4 o’clock to elegantly express the brand color.
The dial has a marine taste design with large carbon needles, a three-dimensional index, and a blue in-dial ring. Normally, four screws are used to further enhance the airtightness of the general case back, so it is locked with eight screws.
Furthermore, a super illuminator is installed to ensure visibility even in the dark.
The band uses a 5-row multi-row metal band and double lock Nakadome with an extension structure, and has been finished as a diver with both functionality and the elegance of OCEANUS.
In terms of functions, in addition to the time correction on the watch itself by the radio wave reception function, it is equipped with the time correction function by the smartphone link using Bluetooth®. With the smartphone link function, you can easily and intuitively set the time of world time from about 300 cities, and you can automatically change the time zone and summer time.
Furthermore, diving log is possible as a unique function unique to high-performance analog quartz. Through the smartphone link function, the dive time and history of diving spots are automatically recorded on the smartphone.
With the new 2-way solar module installed, Bluetooth® connection is possible, and the time zone and daylight saving time information can be corrected immediately without the need for clock operation. Also, by adopting a dual-coil motor, it has become possible to provide higher performance without stress due to faster reverse hand movement. When measuring the dive time, the hour hand, minute hand and second hand point to the 12 o’clock position and start the measurement.
The titanium case and titanium band are made of sapphire glass that has a high smoothness and the windshield has a non-reflective coating. Using a titanium carbide treatment that makes the case and band less likely to get scratched, the quality finish is suitable for OCEANUS.
Year of first release: 2020
The most distinctive specs:
– 200-meter water resistance (good for swimming but not for deep diving)
– Tough Solar (CASIO’s original solar-charging system converts not only sunlight but also light from fluorescent lamps and other sources into power)
– Dual-curved sapphire crystal with non-reflective coating (A non-reflective coating applied to both the inner and outer sapphire crystal surfaces ensures clear visibility with 99% transparency)
– Smart Access (the system for analogue movements achieves multi-functionality and easy operability simultaneously through a combination of multiple motors and an electronic crown)
– Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth(R)) (for time sync with your phone data)
– Oceanus Connected App (you may manage all watch settings through your phone)
– Radio-controlled Watch; Multi band 6 (additional way for time sync. This watch receives time calibration radio signals that keep the displayed time accurate)
– World Time (Current time in 38 time zones)
– Stopwatch (1 second; measuring capacity: 23:59’59)
– Date display (adjustable, 31 days or easy manual correction)
Best Guide to All Oceanus Watches — composed by Experts