Time is the same in life, whether it’s fun or hard. A watch that can be turned on or off is the best way to spend such good times in everyday life. The collaboration watch of “Oceanus x Briefing” is exactly that. This time, which will be the second time, the design sense of briefing and the technical strength of Casio are fused. It should carry a good time that colors the adult’s daily life.
This product, which is scheduled to be released in June, features a fearless look in black and red. Cool looks that exceed the category of so-called business watches tickle the man’s heart.
That should be because it is a collaboration with the luggage brand briefing, which has been developing items with functional beauty since its debut in 1998.
This is the second work under the theme of “Active Utility”. While continuing the 1st line that appeared two years ago and was sold out, we are adding new appeal, so let’s see it.
For the base model, choose the Oceanus classic line “OCW-T3000”. The design is elegant and sporty, with a wide bezel engraved with the numbers that indicate the time difference from the main time and three vertical dials.
The titanium body, which is also a feature of Oceanus, has been blackened by DLC processing that enhances wear resistance. It has a three-dimensional appearance, but has a matte design, and is not easily scratched.
As a result, while being cool, you can see the playfulness that easily fits in casual style.
Year of first release: 2018
The most distinctive specs:
– 100-meter water resistance (good for swimming but not for deep diving)
– Tough Solar (CASIO’s original solar-charging system converts not only sunlight but also light from fluorescent lamps and other sources into power)
– Dual-curved sapphire crystal with non-reflective coating (A non-reflective coating applied to both the inner and outer sapphire crystal surfaces ensures clear visibility with 99% transparency)
– Smart Access (the system for analogue movements achieves multi-functionality and easy operability simultaneously through a combination of multiple motors and an electronic crown)
– Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth(R)) (for time sync with your phone data)
– Oceanus Connected App (you may manage all watch settings through your phone)
– Radio-controlled Watch; Multi band 6 (additional way for time sync. This watch receives time calibration radio signals that keep the displayed time accurate)
– Auto Calendar
– Stopwatch (1 second; measuring capacity: 23:59’59)
– Date display (adjustable, 31 days or easy manual correction)
– Dual time (27 time zones, time replacement function with home time)