The starting point of climbing is Koryo station of the Seibu Ikebukuro line. Since the signboard showing the altitude was hanging at the entrance of the station, it was advanced correction at once. Set to “108 m”. “SMART ACCESS” which performs correction operation by turning the electronic crown switch on the side of the PRW – 60 is a function common to analog type models released in recent years such as PRW – 6100 and PRX – 8000.
I walked from the station for about 20 minutes and arrived at the climbing mouth of Mt. A gentle mountain road continues for a while from the climbing mouth, and the branch of Masaka and Wakasaka appears soon. As you move to Misaka area, a steep rocky spot comes out in places.
Mr. Ushiyama seems familiar and uses both hands and climbs very quickly, but the novice triplets that follow are a bit somewhat getting on a big step and so on. Eventually we went through the forest zone and went out to the hidden point of view where the Golden Sword Compass Shrine was built.
I will take a break near the torii and enjoy the view. I could look down at the Koryo station and the drawstrings under my eyes. By the way, “Drawstring field” is said to have been named because the plain part surrounded by the Tanri River which meandered heavily was forming a purse-style. In fact, looking at it from here, I can see that shape well.
PRW-60 Profile / Casio ProTrek
Average Amazon Price: $410 (yes, we may earn a commission on qualifying purchases from our links to Amazon)
Year of first release: 2018
Nominations: best design, best functions
The most distinctive specs:
– 100-meter water resistance (good for swimming but not for deep diving)
– Low temperature resistant (stable operation of the watch is guaranteed even at a temperature of -20°C)
– Radio-controlled Watch; Multi band 6 (additional way for time sync. This watch receives time calibration radio signals that keep the displayed time accurate)
– Tough Solar (CASIO’s original solar-charging system converts not only sunlight but also light from fluorescent lamps and other sources into power)
– Digital compass (measures and displays direction as one of 16 points)
– Thermometer (can measure and display the outside temperature in a range from -10 C to 60 C)
– Barometer (measures the air pressures and displays tendencies in the weather)
– Altimeter (The electronic mechanism “estimates” the altitude based on the air pressure)
– Smart Access (the system for analogue movements achieves multi-functionality and easy operability simultaneously through a combination of multiple motors and an electronic crown)
– Tough Movement (A CASIO-original thin analog movement made possible by hybrid mounting protects against damage and enables auto home position correction that helps keep you on time all the time)
– Full auto double LED light (Neon Illuminator for the face, LED light for the LCD
– STN LCD for easy reading
Other colors and full specs: PRW-60 Wiki Page